A stunning, period, semi-detached property situated walking distance of Ballyhackamore with it's vast range of restaurants, shops and amenities. Excellent transport links for Belfast city centre are near at hand via private and public transport links and leading local primary and secondary schools are in close proximity.
Spacious accommodation, tasteful decor and extremely well maintained, this semi is likely to appeal to those looking for a period semi in the heart of the action. The property itself has been extremely well cared for under present ownership with no expense spared. It really must be viewed to be appreciated.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, part-panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, leaded glazed inner door with matching side/top panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, picture rail, solid oak flooring, under stairs storage/cloaks cupboard containing 'ideal' gas fired combi-boiler (installed summer 2019).
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.54m x 3.43m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
(into bay). Ceiling cornice, picture rail, solid oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, solid oak flooring, uPVC sliding patio door to rear.
- 6.4m x 1.85m (20' 12" x 6' 1")
Modern range of high and low level fitted gloss kitchen units with LED lighting and getacore work surfaces/upstand, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, uPVC double glazed door to rear, Velux window, door to integral garage.
- Picture rail, feature leaded/stained glass window, access to floored roof space with light and insulation.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.4m (15' 4" x 11' 2")
(into bay). Ceiling cornice, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.68m x 2.14m (8' 10" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and 'Redring' electric power shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.22m x 2.52m (17' 2" x 8' 3")
Attached brick garage with outdoor sensor light, roller door, utility area, light, power and plumbing for washing machine, door to rear garden.
- Off-street, driveway parking for multiple cars (retarmacked c. 2015).
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with brick paved patio area and border fencing, outdoor sensor light.