A stunningly presented end-terrace property just off Grand Parade of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, an open plan living and dining area benefiting from homely lounge and spacious dining. Modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard and ample dining space. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a three-piece white suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunning aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this terrace is ideal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden door, wooden floor, leading to...
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
Wooden floor, open plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 3.02m (10' 3" x 9' 11")
Wooden floor, under stair storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 6.17m x 3.12m (20' 3" x 10' 3")
- 4.88m x 2.51m (16' 0" x 8' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, 5 ring gas hob with oven and stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting. Access to enclosed rear yard..
- Ample storage, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.97m (13' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
- Three piece white suite comprising bath with overhead electric power shower and low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor & extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect.