Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this attractive, beautifully presented and well appointed family home offers generous accommodation throughout. With four good-sized bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and multiple reception rooms, the property is perfectly suited to the growing family.
Externally there is plentiful driveway parking to front leading to an integral garage, as well as a westerly facing, private, landscaped garden to rear which includes a larged timber decked patio, perfect for entertaining.
The Close is a quiet residential location ideal for those wishing to be close to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital, with convenient transport links for Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Outside light, uPVC front door with glazed side panels and fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm panel.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.59m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with sandstone surround and coal effect remote controlled gas fire inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.59m x 3.12m (11' 9" x 10' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring, archway to...
- 3.73m x 2.93m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, double glazed uPVC French doors to rear.
- 4.64m x 3.46m (15' 3" x 11' 4")
Modern range of high and low level gloss cream fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl 'Carron' ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Miele' dishwasher, 'Bosch' electric under bench double oven, 'Whirlpool' four ring ceramic hob with pull-out extractor hood over, larder cupboard, wine rack and drinks cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.2m x 2.17m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Modern range of high and low level gloss cream fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door with access to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 3.37m (18' 6" x 11' 1")
Roller door, light and power, built-in storage units and utility area.
- Access to roof space, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring, air conditioning unit.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.37m x 2.16m (7' 9" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with touchless sensor light-up mirror over, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.59m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.42m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.44m x 3.33m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
(at widest points) Laminate wooden flooring.
- 2.32m x 2.31m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with touchless sensor light-up mirror over, free standing bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn with paved pathways, flowerbeds and brick paviour driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Enclosed, westerly facing, landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with large timber decked area, separate timber decked BBQ area, PVC oil tank with metal storage shed/boiler house containing oil fired boiler, second metal storage shed, flowerbeds containing a variety of trees, plants and shrubs, outdoor power points, water tap and light, border fencing.