Conveniently located just off the Green Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this end townhouse property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property itself is full of potential and has been priced to allow for the level of work a purchaser would be expected to undertake. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a bathroom, the property also has plentiful storage. Externally, the property has allocated and visitor parking to front and is surrounded by well maintained communal gardens.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.26m x 3.56m (13' 12" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace (open fire) with tiled hearth and timber mantel, carpeted floor.
- 3.56m x 2.96m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven, space for fridge-freezer, parquet wooden floor, casual dining area.
- Hot press containing copper cylinder with Willis style immersion heater, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.57m x 3.52m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
Carpeted floor, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.86m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Carpeted floor, built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobe.
- 1.89m x 1.65m (6' 2" x 5' 5")
Coloured suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower over, part tiled walls, carpeted floor.
- One allocated parking space, plentiful visitor parking, communal gardens, garden shed, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler, outdoor storage shed.
- SANDRINGHAM MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED:
- £168 pa (paid in two installments) for maintenance of the communal areas.