An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a property just off the Comber Road in the heart of Dundonald, East Belfast.
This stunning home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a charming dining area, a separate lounge letting in an array of natural light, two bedrooms, a family bathroom, large modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms with the option to use one as a further reception room. The property is further complimented by having a detached garage, gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally the property has a driveway leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is South facing and has an excellent degree of privacy with raised decking and barbeque area with a sunny aspect and feature wall lighting.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with glazed side panels.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.39m (8' 7" x 7' 10")
Ample dining space.
- 5.05m x 3.78m (16' 7" x 12' 5")
Stunning floor to ceiling wall feature with mounted fire place. Recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.09m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, breakfast bar and laminate work surfaces. Space for American style fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher. one bowl sink unit, integrated eye level electric oven and microwave, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood unit, part tiled walls and recessed low voltage lights. Access to rear...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.41m (10' 10" x 7' 11")
Fixed staircase leading to...
- Stunning suite comprising, low flush WC, panelled bath with overhead shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and tiled walls.
- 4.34m x 3.3m (14' 3" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 4.39m (15' 9" x 14' 5")
Velux window. Ample built in storage space.
- 5.61m x 2.57m (18' 5" x 8' 5")
Electric and power.
- FRONT: Lanscaped front garden laid in stone with well-maintained surrounding hedges with flower beds containing a variety of plants, forest garden arch, driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to detached garage.
REAR:Immaculately landscaped south facing rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, raised paved patio area. Beautiful garden bandstand. Outdoor tap and security light.