An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached home in the highly sought after Belmont area of East Belfast. Renowned for it's leading primary and secondary schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops and amenities, this property is also well situated to avail of George Best Belfast City Airport and boasts excellent public and private transport links for Belfast city centre.
The property itself is now in need of modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would be expected to undertake.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed hardwood front door to entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor. Glazed hardwood inner door with glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, panelled walls, plate rack, corniced ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 4.32m (11' 10" x 14' 2")
(into bay). Corniced ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace, feature bay window.
- 4.67m x 3.58m (15' 4" x 11' 9")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace, feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
Hardwood floor, glazed door to...
- 3.1m x 1.93m (10' 2" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, space for oven with extractor fan over, space for underbench fridge and freezer, vinyl floor, part tiles walls, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Sanitary unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.33m (14' 2" x 10' 11")
(into bay). Built in mirror front sliding wardrobes, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.49m (11' 1" x 8' 2")
Built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, wooden floor, part tiled walls.
- Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.15m (15' 9" x 10' 4")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 1.88m (10' 4" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, range of storage units and laminate worktop.
- Front: off street driveway parking and garden laid in lawn.
Rear: well maintained garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees, plants and shrubs, storage shed, PVC oil tank, outside light, outside tap.