Having undergone extensive renovation in recent years, this immaculately presented semi-detached house has been well cared for by its present owners and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
The house has been rewired, re-plumbed (new mains gas fired central heating system), re-plastered, new windows and had a new DPC installed in recent years whilst care has been taken to retain many original Victorian period features such as ceiling cornice, internal doors and picture rails.
Loopland Park is a popular residential address which benefits from a range of shops, cafes and local amenities in both Cregagh and Castlereagh. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as convenient public and private transport links for Belfast and beyond.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch, double glazed composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, old school radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, original doors.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
(at widest points). Feature bay window, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, original Victorian tiled and exposed brick surround, old school radiators.
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast-iron stove, old school radiator, wood effect flooring.
- CONSERVATORY/DINING ROOM:
- Wooden flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
- 4.11m x 1.73m (13' 6" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level soft close two-tone (cream and grey) units with solid oak work surfaces, built-in pull-out larder cupboard, ceramic Belfast sink with chrome shower mixer tap, tower power points, integrated Neff appliances to include; washing machine, microwave, electric oven (tilt and slide), fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Kitchen island with storage units, wine fridge and five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Valliant gas combi-boiler.
- Access to partly floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.9m (10' 1" x 9' 6")
Television point, two radiators, carpet flooring, leading to...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.98m (6' 11" x 6' 6")
(off master bedroom).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and sink with vanity unit and chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with waterfall shower, old school radiator and heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Levelled and gravel driveway with widened access suitable for two cars.
- Private, enclosed garden, re-lawned and re-sanded in recent years, with paved patio area, outdoor power points and mature apple tree.