This attractive semi-detached property is located in the popular Ballyhackamore area of East Belfast, which has become renowned for its restaurants, coffee shops and amenities. Leading local primary and secondary schools are within walking distance and there are excellent commuter transport links for Belfast city centre.
Likely to suit a purchaser seeking a project in a thriving area, this house has already had a new gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows installed although does require cosmetic updating and has been priced to reflect this. There is scope to extend and remodel the interior subject to the necessary consents to create a fantastic family home.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch with outside light, glazed hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, picture rail, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.67m x 2.89m (12' 0" x 9' 6")
(into bay). Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.36m x 2.96m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
Picture rail, feature fireplace.
- 2.32m x 1.67m (7' 7" x 5' 6")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, vinyl floor, part-tiled walls, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Ceiling cornice, picture rail, storage cupboard housing 'ideal' gas combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.37m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.94m (9' 11" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.95m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
- Three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Redring' electric shower unit over, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, access to roof space.
- 4.56m x 2.43m (14' 12" x 7' 12")
Timber garage with light and power.
- Enclosed front courtyard with off-street driveway parking.
- Enclosed, westerly facing patio garden with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs.