This immaculate bungalow is ideally situated within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre, leading local primary and secondary schools and Sixmilewater Park.
There are excellent road networks and a number of public transport links ideal for commuting into Belfast and beyond.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and exceptionally well finished throughout. 13 Grange Valley Way internally comprises of a stylish living area, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, leading to an enclosed rear garden, three double bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) and a modern three-piece family shower room.
Externally, the property boasts a large enclosed rear yard with raised decking area. Further benefits include a detached matching garage, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this home, as properties like this are hard to find in the Ballyclare area. This property will prove popular with first time buyers, families, downsizers and investors alike
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, solid wooden floor, access to loft, built in storage space.
- 5.23m x 3.94m (17' 2" x 12' 11")
Solid wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.46m (10' 4" x 8' 1")
Built in storage.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 4.65m x 3.96m (15' 3" x 13' 0")
Traditional white ceramic 1.5 drainer kitchen sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, Formica work surfaces. Built in overhead extractor fan, built in oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer and space for free standing fridge with freezer, low voltage lights, storage cupboard, uPVC patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Three piece white bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, walk-in shower, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor
- Two Velux windows, floored, light and power.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 2.97m (20' 4" x 9' 9")
Dual access with roller doors, light and power.
- Well maintained garden, large driveway to front with ample car parking, raised steps with hand rail to front door. Enclosed paved rear yard, with raised decking area leading to kitchen/ dining area. Outside water tap.