This is a superb opportunity to purchase a detached property located in the heart of Fortwilliam and is positioned on a very private site. This property has been extended to provide excellent living accommodation and as a result it is suited to growing or established families and has the making of a great family home.
Downstairs comprises a spacious entrance hall, a living room with a laminated wooden floor, a large family room open plan to a dining area with access to the rear garden onto a patio area and excellent kitchen/diner, and downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with a four-piece white suite.
There is a spacious driveway at the front leading to an attached garage. The rear garden is very private with no overlooking properties and benefits from a good-sized lawn, a patio area and again a nice selection of plants & shrubs.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Covered entrance porch
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, picture rail, storage under stairs
- 4.55m x 3.35m (14' 11" x 11' 0")
Into bay. Feature wooden fireplace with inset and electric fire, laminated wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:DINING AREA
- Feature wooden fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, inset electric fire, recessed low voltage lights. uPVC patio doors to rear garden
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.6m x 2.29m (21' 8" x 7' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces. Four ring electric hob and built in electric oven, glass splash back overhead extractor fan .Plumbed for washing machine space for fridge freezer, recessed low voltage lights, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, Velux window uPVC back door to rear garden
- Low flush Wc, vanity unit with inset sink and chrome mixer taps
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.43m (12' 4" x 11' 3")
Range of robes, laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.95m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
Built in wardrobes, laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 2.16m (13' 8" x 7' 1")
Laminated wooden flooring
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, vanity unit with inset sink chrome mixer taps, corner shower cubicle thermostatically controlled shower unit, dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights.
- Excellent storage and access to floored roof space with light and power.
- OUTSIDE :
- Driveway to the front of the property with car parking for several cars, Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and paved patio area ideal for relaxing in the long summer nights