12 Seaview Drive is a short stroll away from both the Antrim Road and Shore Road offering a variety of primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes, leisure facilities and access to excellent public transport links leading directly into Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen open to a dining area and providing access to the private rear garden, a further separate reception area or option to use as a ground floor bed. The first floor consists of 3 good sized bedrooms and a four-piece family bathroom suite.
The property further benefits from amazing privacy at the front and rear, gas fired central heating, double glazing and modernisation throughout. There is an enclosed paved patio area to the rear and an enclosed paved courtyard to the front. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, entrance porch with tiled floor.
- 4.163m x 3.021m (13' 8" x 9' 11")
Wooden floor, cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage lights.
- RECEPTION (2):
- 4.157m x 2.181m (13' 8" x 7' 2")
Wooden floor, recessed low voltage lights and built in storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.372m x 2.291m (14' 4" x 7' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles and marble effect work surfaces. Space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Single stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to rear...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.165m x 2.214m (13' 8" x 7' 3")
Access to loft and built in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.161m x 3.026m (13' 8" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.623m x 2.289m (8' 7" x 7' 6")
- Four-piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and recessed low voltage lights.
- Enclosed private rear yard.