This well presented mid terrace property is situated off Donegall Avenue and occupies an excellent position only a few minutes' walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road.
The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and has been modernised throughout. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent sized lounge, kitchen with ample space for dining and a shower room with a three piece white suite. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden area and a small garden area to the front. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and oak effect uPVC double glazing.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor
- 3.63m x 3.58m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Laminated wooden flooring
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.55m x 3.35m (14' 11" x 11' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, dining area, laminated wooden flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, dual flush WC, vanity unit with white sink and chrome mixer taps.upvc wall panelling and tongue and groove ceiling with recessed low voltage lighting. Laminated wooden floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
Built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.07m (14' 11" x 10' 1")
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light. Small front garden