12 Devon Drive is conveniently located in a popular residential area situated of Strandtown in East Belfast. This property is within easy reach of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages offering a selection of local amenities; including cafes, restaurants, parks and fitness clubs. Belfast city centre and other surrounding villages are easily accessed via public transport or car.
The property itself has been well kept, modernised and is immaculately presented throughout. The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance, a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances and ample dining space, utility area with access to the stunning rear of the property and a contemporary shower room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, access to a floored loft via fixed ladders and ample storage. Externally, there is on street parking to the front and to the rear there is a private yard with sunny aspect.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Solid uPVC door with a glass panel, laminated wooden floor, leading to..
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood inner door leading to..
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13' 9" x 10' 3")
Laminated wooden flooring, open plan to..
- KITCHEN WITH AMPLE DINING:
- 4.19m x 2.9m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
Single bowl black sink unit with extended mixer tap, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Integrated eye level microwave and oven. 4 ring hob with over head black extractor hood, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Leads to..
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN:
- 6.02m x 4.19m (19' 9" x 13' 9")
Open plan lounge into dining and kitchen area utilising space under stairs for additional shelving and plumbing.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Access to rear yard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern suite comprising walk in double shower with raindance and waterfall shower head. Low flush WC, wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin and chrome taps. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Access to loft via fixed ladders, ample storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.15m (13' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.41m (9' 3" x 7' 11")
Built in storage.
- Excellent privacy and sunny aspect.