This fantastic ground floor apartment is located on the popular Antrim Road of Newtownabbey. A short stroll from a vast array of local boutiques, bistros, cafes and highly regarded schools. Ideal for those who commute to and from Belfast City Centre by bus or car.
The property itself comprises of fitted kitchen, large lounge with ample dining, excellent storage space, two double bedrooms and a modern contemporary bathroom suite.
Other benefits include a garage, secure car parking , gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC glass panelled front door leading to... entrance porch with glass panelled inner door.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 4.24m x 4.06m (13' 11" x 13' 4")
- 2.84m x 2.39m (9' 4" x 7' 10")
Classic Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture wooden work surfaces. Four ring hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer, leading to...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.59m (13' 2" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.18m (10' 1" x 7' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- 5.28m x 2.62m (17' 4" x 8' 7")