An excellent ground floor apartment located in the sought after Burghley Mews development. Located off the Kings Road in East Belfast, this property is ideally situated to avail of amenities at Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city centre.
The property itself has plentiful parking to front and benefits from its own front door. Internally the property comprises a good-sized lounge, two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), kitchen and main family bathroom with white suite. Also of note are the gas fired central and heating and uPVC double glazing, contributing to the high energy performance of this apartment.
Likely to appeal to the first time buyer or investor, we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance with double glazed hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- Fitted range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and dishwasher, housing for fridge-freezer, casual dining area. Gas combi-boiler. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawn, part enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging and timber storage shed. Plentiful residents parking.
- £400-500 per annum (TBC)