This detached family home is conveniently situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road, privately tucked down a laneway off the main road. In addition to convenient transport links for Belfast city centre, there are a wide range of amenities in Ballyhackamore - just a short walk away. There are also multiple leading primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained by its present owners and is immaculately presented throughout. In addition to a bright and spacious interior, there is a well presented landscaped garden and separate garage.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance, double glazed uPVC front door with double glazed side panels to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.86m x 3.68m (22' 6" x 12' 1")
Entrance hall with solid wooden flooring currently used as dining area, open-plan to living room with feature fireplace.
- 4.37m x 3.43m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
Modern range of fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances to include electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, housing for microwave, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, casual dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.48m x 2.79m (11' 5" x 9' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, double patio doors to rear.
- Built-in cupboard with copper cylinder water tank.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.45m (14' 3" x 11' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, roll top bath with chrome taps and separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.43m (14' 3" x 11' 3")
Built-in wardrobe, 'Velux' style window, laminate wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with folding shower door and electric shower unit, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, 'Velux' style window, recessed spotlights.
- Gated brick paviour driveway leading to detached metal garage, one allocated parking space to front, large enclosed landscaped rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds and patio area.