This attractive, red brick, detached family home occupies a generous level site in one of Belfast's most sought after residential locations, convenient to many of the area's amenities, leading primary and secondary schools and transport links for Belfast city centre via nearby public and private links.
The property itself has been cared for and comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, bathroom with separate WC and a ground floor cloakroom, also with WC as well as an integral garage which is accessed from the hallway. Externally, there is a good sized rear garden which compliments this home well.
The property itself has been priced to allow for the expense/modernisation a purchaser would be expected to undertake. Many of the houses in the area have been extended and this house offers the same potential (subject to relevant planning consents/approvals).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch with outside light, double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, under-stairs storage cupboard, access to integral garage.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and wash hand basin. Vinyl tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.45m x 3.63m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Feature bay window, cornice ceiling, original restored floorboards, feature fireplace with marble mantelpiece and hearth (open fire).
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.31m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, engineered wood flooring, feature fireplace with sandstone mantelpiece and hearth (open fire). Sliding patio doors to...
- 3.4m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature wall lights, air circulation fan, access to rear garden.
- 5.m x 2.6m (16' 5" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl 'Franke' sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated electric double oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for under bench fridge, wine rack, glass display units, casual dining area, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.42m x 2.32m (17' 9" x 7' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Access to fully floored and decorated roof space via Slingsby style ladder. Roof space with heat, light, power and Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.43m x 3.64m (14' 6" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Feature bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.77m x 3.33m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.83m x 2.3m (9' 3" x 7' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, vinyl tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Low flush W.C.
- Front garden laid in lawn with bordering hedging. Flagstone driveway leading to integral garage.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, timber garden shed, PVC oil tank, flowerbeds with a range of plants, trees and shrubs, bordering fencing and hedging.