Situated in the popular Braniel area of East Belfast, this spacious property offers ease of access to Forestside Shopping Centre and the outer ring, whilst also close at hand to Ballyhackamore village and perfect for commuting into Belfast city centre.
This mid-terrace property comprises of a bright and spacious lounge, a second living/dining room and a good sized kitchen to the rear. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a three piece white suite.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, as well as off-street driveway parking to front and an enclosed rear patio garden with brick storage shed and basement access.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door withdouble glazed side panel to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part panelled walls, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
Feature tiled fireplace (open fire) with electric fire inset, carpeted floor.
- 4.43m x 3.64m (14' 6" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, centre rose, part panelled walls, feature fireplace (open fire) with carved wooden surround and tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor.
- 3.16m x 2.27m (10' 4" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, wooden panelled walls, vinyl tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Built-in storage cupboard, part panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 2.71m (14' 7" x 8' 11")
Ceiling cornice, carpeted floor, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.21m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.37m x 2.34m (11' 1" x 7' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.58m x 1.83m (8' 6" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, hot press containing 'ideal' gas combi-boiler, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- Enclosed front yard in crazy paving offering off-street parking with cast-iron gates and border walls.
- Enclosed rear garden/yard in paving stones with flower beds and border walls/fencing, brick storage shed, access to basement, bin access to front of house.