This attractive, well-presented, semi-detached property is in the popular residential area of Dundonald in East Belfast. With a broad range of amenities available within walking distance, Belfast city centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links. There are primary and secondary schools within proximity.
The property itself is well presented and has good room proportions. A bright entrance hall, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen leading to a separate dining area with patio doors to the rear. An open plan lounge with bay window allowing natural light to flow through.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and main family shower room. Externally there is a driveway leading to detached garage and an enclosed rear patio garden.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- White uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, leading to reception rooms, kitchen and stairs to first floor. Dado rail.
- Ceramic sink, low flush W.C, extractor fan.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING:
- 7.57m x 3.12m (24' 10" x 10' 3")
Open plan living and dining. Wooden floor, feature bay window, dado rail, French doors leading to a second reception room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
Wooden floor, dado rail, access to kitchen, patio doors leading to rear of property.
- 5.79m x 2.24m (19' 0" x 7' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, One and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machiner, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, overhead extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access to loft, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Wooden floor, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Wooden floor, built in storage cupboards, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.85m (7' 1" x 6' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising of corner shower cubice with, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, low flush WC and chrome heated towel rail.
- Electric and power.
- Drive with space for multiple cars and leading to detached garage. Enclosed rear paved yard, with shrubs and bordering hedges.