Moyrath House is situated on a mature site just off the Belmont Road, within short walking distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their vast array of shops, schools and local amenities along with excellent public and private transport links on its doorstep.
This property itself is a large and luxurious first floor apartment which has been modernised in recent years and comprises open-plan living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. It also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Externally, there are well-tended communal gardens along with plentiful parking.
Immaculately presented throughout, this apartment is sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers due to both its accommodation and location. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Secure telephone intercom system, hardwood front door to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood personal front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, access to full sized, partially floored roof space, three storage cupboards, one housing 'Ideal' gas combi-boiler.
- 6.4m x 4.57m (21' 0" x 15' 0")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor, feature tiled fireplace with open fire.
- 4.39m x 2.91m (14' 5" x 9' 7")
Modern range of matte black high and low level fitted kitchen units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric double oven and dishwasher, housing for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, casual dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.71m x 3.2m (15' 5" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric power shower unit, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.54m x 3.14m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and 'Aqualisa' electric power shower unit over, chrome heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- COMMUNAL GARDENS:
- Well tended, mature communal gardens with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Ample residents and visitor parking available.
- WESTHORPE MANAGEMENT LTD:
- £85 per calendar month. Includes building insurance and upkeep/maintenance of communal areas and gardens.