Newly constructed in 2016, this stunning development of luxurious apartments is conveniently located up a quiet laneway off the Comber Road in Dundonald, just minutes walk from shops, transport links and other popular amenities. The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Northern Ireland Civil Service are all within close proximity and there are transport links for Belfast city centre via the efficient Glider service.
The property itself is a spacious ground floor apartment, accessed by it's own front door, with a large living/dining room, separate kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, there are well-maintained communal gardens and plentiful residents parking.
Likely to appeal to the first time buyer, investor or downsizer, this property will not fail to impress upon inspection and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance with outside light, composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, large storage cupboard (2.91m x 1.05m).
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.78m x 4.01m (18' 12" x 13' 2")
(into bay) Recessed spotlights, carpeted floor.
- 3.32m x 2.37m (10' 11" x 7' 9")
Modern range of high and low level fitted matte cream kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and upstand, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over and stainless steel splashback, plumbed for washing machine, housed 'Ideal' gas combi-boiler, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 2.68m (13' 8" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.08m x 2.98m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with shower screen and thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Well maintained communal gardens and plentiful residents parking.
- Management Company: AK Property Management (Ireland) Limited £400 per annum