Ashbourne Court is situated on the Belmont Road in East Belfast, within short walking distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their vast array of shops, schools and local amenities along with excellent public and private transport links on its doorstep.
This property itself is a first floor duplex apartment situated at the front of the development. The apartment has been modernised in recent years and comprises open-plan living/dining room to kitchen, three bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. It also benefits from gas fired central heating and sliding sash, timber framed windows. Externally, there are well-tended communal gardens along with allocated and visitor parking.
Immaculately presented throughout, this apartment is sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers due to both its accommodation and location. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Hardwood front door with outside light and intercom system leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stone tiled flooring, under stairs storage area, staircase to...
- Hardwood door to...
- 6.78m x 5.79m (22' 3" x 19' 0")
(at widest points). Ceiling cornice, reclaimed old mill flooring, large built-in storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: Range of hand painted solid wooden units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob, space for fridge-freezer, tiled splashback, matching display shelving.
- Luxury three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, thermostatic shower unit over with additional telephone hand shower and shower screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low flush W.C. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Open linen cupboard with shelving and large storage cupboard containing gas fired boiler.
- LANDING/STUDY AREA:
- Study area, Velux window, feature arched window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 2.9m (15' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.44m (10' 6" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 1.98m (12' 8" x 6' 6")
- Pebbled patio area, one allocated parking space to rear and plentiful visitor parking, communal gardens, bin store.
- Investa (N.I.)