A well-presented property located in the Vionville area of East Belfast, ensuring a great choice of local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is within walking distance to East Point Entertainment Village providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to a bright living room, a modern kitchen with ample units and complete with a dining area. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a good-sized rear garden, storage shed and tarmac drive with ample car parking.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.91m x 3.51m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
- 4.8m x 3.18m (15' 9" x 10' 5")
Single bowl sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and built in oven, stainless steel extractor. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, under stair storage. Ample space for dining. Leading too rear hallway with access to garden.
- Access to loft, built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.62m (12' 6" x 8' 7")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.08m (9' 7" x 6' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.51m (10' 11" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising bath with chrome taps, electric shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. partly tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway leading to front door, partly laid in grass with boarding gate and wall.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with border wall.