This well positioned property is ideally situated within the quiet residential area of Torgrange which offers a peaceful and tranquil location. This detached family home occupies a corner site boasting a large garden with a beautiful private aspect.
The property has been well maintained by the current owner and is well presented throughout. The design offers bright and spacious accommodation that could be easily adapted to suit the occupier's requirements. The ground floor comprises of a spacious hallway, a bright living room and a separate dining room. A modern fitted kitchen and a family room or bedroom four.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four-piece white suite. Externally there is ample car parking for several cars with a tarmac driveway leading to a matching detached garage. The rear garden area is mature and private, benefitting from a decking area.
With so many appealing attributes to offer to this fine family home will have instant appeal on today's market. Holywood town centre is minutes away and boasts a variety of local amenities, restaurants and boutique shops.
Royal Belfast Golf Club, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, are all close at hand, as are a range of leading schools, recreational facilities and coastal walks.
Holywood Exchange, Holywood railway halt and George Best Airport are also close at hand, offering easy access to Bangor, Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Private viewings available by appointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch
- uPVC front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, under stair storage
- 4.88m x 3.61m (16' 0" x 11' 10")
Laminated wooden floor, hole in the wall open fire with granite hearth, corniced ceiling, recessed low voltage lights.
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces. Glazed display unit, integrated dish washer. Four ring ceramic hob and stainless-steel electric oven, stainless steel chimney extractor fan, partly tiled walls, Tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.17m (8' 0" x 3' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for a tumble drier
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Laminated wooden floor
- FAMILY ROOM:/ BEDROOM 4
- 2.84m x 2.77m (9' 4" x 9' 1")
Built in storage
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled splash back, recessed low voltage lights, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.15m (14' 0" x 10' 4")
Into range of wardrobes, recessed low voltages, laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.29m (10' 2" x 7' 6")
Range of built in wardrobes, hotpress and storage above, recessed low voltage lights
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps telephone hand shower, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin chrome taps and tiled splash back, recessed low voltage lights, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- Access to roof space
- Fabulous corner site with gardens laid in lawns and shrubs, driveway leading to detached garage with light and power. Feature decked area ideal for a barbeque when the family call round. Boiler house with oil fired burner.