This spacious and well presented semi detached property is set on large prime corner site and offers a wealth of accommodation both inside and out.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch leading to a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and space for a wood/multi fuel burning stove, a fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining area. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms - master bedroom with built in wardrobes offering ample storage and a modern shower room with a three piece white suite.
Externally there is large gardens to the front and side, to the rear the garden is enclosed with a feature decking area with seating and a feature gas fired fire pit - perfect for the summer evenings.
Set in a popular residential area with a large variety of shops and amenities close at hand as well as schools and excellent transport links to Belfast and Bangor this property will have a broad appeal.
Outside the property has large tarmacked driveway to the side providing ample car parking and access to garage.
Further benefits include the property having oil fired central heating and fully double glazed throughout.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door leading to entrance porch with laminate wooden floor.
- 5.03m x 4.11m (16' 6" x 13' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with space for a wood/multi fuel burning stove.
- UNDER STAIRS STORGE/UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer & plenty of storage space.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.03m x 3.61m (16' 6" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for electric oven/hob, plumbed for dishwasher, plumber for American fridge freezer, partly tiled walls & ceramic tiled floor. Dining area has a laminate wooden floor and a uPVC door leading to the rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.54m (11' 10" x 8' 4")
Built in wardrobes supplying ample storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.54m (10' 8" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.8m (8' 7" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising walk in shower with rainwater drencher shower head, vanity unit with concealed cistern WC, ceramic bowl sink with chrome mixer taps, vanity unit supplying ample storage, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Hot press with water tank and further storage.
- Access to roofsapce.
- Enclosed rear garden with feature decking and seating area with a gas fired fire pit, access to single garage with light & power. To the front and side of the property the garden is laid in lawns with a driveway for multiple cars.