An end terrace property located within the heart of Ballyhackamore. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance incluing the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a open plan lounge and dining area, a fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom complete with a three piece white suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with raised decking which is low maintenance.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this terrace is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door, ceiling cornice, picture rail, under stair storage.
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- 6.55m x 2.9m (21' 6" x 9' 6")
Ceiling cornice. Lounge open plan to dining area.
- 5.13m x 1.93m (16' 10" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, plumbed for dishwasher, part-tiled walls, space for fridge and freezer, Access to rear..
- Ceiling cornice, picture rail, access to loft..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.39m (10' 5" x 7' 10")
Built in wardrobe, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.67m (9' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and raindance shower, part tiled walls, wash hand basin.
- Paved entrance leading to front door.
- Raised decking, outside tap, bike shed and storage.