This beautifully presented red brick semi-detached residence has undergone extensive renovation in recent years and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
Enjoying a delightful mature private setting off Ladas Drive in the heart of East Belfast, a short drive from Belfast city centre and other surrounding villages such as Ballyhackamore. Situated within close proximity to many leading local primary and secondary schools as well as a short stroll to an array of shops and coffee houses.
Internally, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout, comprising a welcoming entrance hall, a living area with a feature fireplace, an open plan lounge leading to a stunningly renovated kitchen / dining area and utility room. The kitchen offers a range of high and low fitted units with integrated appliances and ample dining area. Upstairs, there are three excellent bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a four-piece white suite to include a separate shower. On the second floor, the roof space has been converted with stunning Velux skylights letting in natural light.
Externally, the property benefits from a brick paviour driveway leading to a garage and a garden laid in lawn to the side of the property. The private rear garden has a paved patio area that is perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine. A truly exceptional home.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Glazed hardwood front door with sidelight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, under stairs storage with four separate cupboards one with gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.94m (13' 11" x 12' 11")
Ceiling cornice and picture rail, feature fireplace and granite hearth, feature bay window and laminate wooden floor.
- 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
Tiled floor, featured fire place, ceiling cornice and picture rail, open plan to..
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 5.82m x 2.79m (19' 1" x 9' 2")
A stunning fitted kitchen, range of fitted high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, classic Belfast sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated double oven, five ring gas hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Open-plan to dining area with tiled floor. Leads to..
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.78m (8' 9" x 5' 10")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, tiled floor. Access to enclosed rear of property..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Picture rail, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Picture rail, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.21m (9' 4" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, white pedestal unit with chrome mixer tap, free-standing roll top bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walls and floor. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, heated chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Fixed stairs leading to..
- 6.2m x 3.23m (20' 4" x 10' 7")
Fully floored, double radiator, power points. Velux sky light letting in natural light.
- Brick paviour driveway leading to front door and garage
- Brick paviour driveway leading to side garden laid in grass. Also leading to garage
- Detached garage with power