Located in a quiet development in Moneyreagh, Gorsehill offers excellent convenience to Carryduff, Comber, Ballygowan and Saintfield via public and private road links. Moneyreagh Primary School, 'Auld House' Restaurant and local churches are all withing walking distance. Belfast city centre can be accessed in twenty minutes.
This well-presented detached villa has been cared for since new by its present owners and offers spacious, flexible, family accommodation. Briefly comprising four good sized bedrooms and three separate reception rooms, the property is a generous size and is set on a corner site. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panel to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature wall light, clay tiled floor, uPVC double glazed inner door with leaded double glazed side panel to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, hardwood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, hardwood glazed double doors to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.86m (16' 3" x 12' 8")
Ceiling cornice, hardwood flooring, feature stone fireplace with cast-iron wood burning stove and tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.47m x 3.01m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
Ceiling cornice, hardwood flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.96m x 4.16m (19' 7" x 13' 8")
KITCHEN: Excellent range of fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, space for oven with glass/stainless steel extractor hood over. Ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor access to integral garage.
DINING AREA: Ceiling cornice, hardwood flooring, sliding uPVC double glazed door to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.49m x 3.42m (11' 5" x 11' 3")
Recessed spotlights, hardwood flooring, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.9m x 3.13m (19' 4" x 10' 3")
Electric up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Ceiling cornice, access to floored roof space with insulation, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.91m x 3.27m (16' 1" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Sanded/varnished wooden flooring, range of built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with electric power shower unit, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.48m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
Sanded/varnished wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.47m x 3.06m (11' 5" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 2.99m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Sanded/varnished wooden flooring.
- 2.68m x 2.15m (8' 10" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars, well-tended flowerbeds and surrounding lawn.
- PVC oil tank, bin storage area.
- Garden laid in lawn with flower beds and boundary fencing/hedging, paved patio areas, outdoor lights.